Pablo Zabaleta

What an amazing player. How lucky we were to have him among us for 9 years. One of my alltime favourites and he set the bar very high. Vinny was spot on when he said every player could do with a bit of Pablo in them.

I hope he comes back in a coaching capacity perhaps but I guess he will retire where it is sunny and I don't blame him.

What a great gesture from the club as well, this was a great farewell. Lifetime seasoncard as well... fuckers could have given him a Glass Tunnel Seat surely! ;)

just got back. that was so emotional, especially at the end when he started talking. when he came on the cheer was so loud and every touch was cheered. it didnt matter about the match to me, just a chacne to say farewell to a legend.

the atmosphere tonight was brilliant. the whole ground was singing.

I watched it on the Telly thought the ground filled up near the end & then like a dick realised fans must have moved down .Great Sent Off for Zaba

Great night to be a blue , our supporters showed that when players give their all and are loyal we give it back in spades , and you just know we have not heard the last of Zabba , superb footballer and a top top bloke to boot , he will be missed.

So did I and those around me in E3

So did I and then got a text from my son as I was coming out of the ground at the end saying; 'you silly old trout fancy crying on live TV'!! How was I to know I was on TV when I was crying and wiping away the tears!! Plus I was wearing a Zaba 'bandage' because I thought a lot of people were going to wear them and I was the only one in the CBL1 as far as I could see!!

It was a fantastic send off for a wonderful player, a true Blue, a legend. Loved his little lad not waving with him and doing his own thing!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.