Rate this season

Average. The result away at Monaco, not beating the rags in either the league or cup, and the SF loss to arsenal rather took the shine off things.
For me this season has proved two things, we need VK fit, and we need a VK replacement.

Average. The result away at Monaco, not beating the rags in either the league or cup, and the SF loss to arsenal rather took the shine off things.
For me this season has proved two things, we need VK fit, and we need a VK replacement.
I seem to recall we beat the Rags 2-1 in the swamp in September.

7.5 out of ten.

Predicted on the "where will we finish" thread early in the season that top 4 would be an achievement given the metamorphosis we need to undergo so I'm more than happy with 3rd.

7.5 out of ten.

Predicted on the "where will we finish" thread early in the season that top 4 would be an achievement given the metamorphosis we need to undergo so I'm more than happy with 3rd.
Ah another realist, I had us down as between 2nd and 5th and that was a worry at christmas so you can understand my joy. cannot decide wether its rags, people easily led by the media, or just loons who think we should have done better

Ah another realist, I had us down as between 2nd and 5th and that was a worry at christmas so you can understand my joy. cannot decide wether its rags, people easily led by the media, or just loons who think we should have done better

Ha ha, it's the triumph of hope over experience. Long may it be so. I've also been overjoyed with the performances of Sane and, to a lesser extent, Gabriel. I'm always wary of the word "potential" as i've heard it too often to take much notice but these two excite me. Similarly, I've followed Patrick Roberts playing for Celtic whenever they were on and I genuinely believe he might make it. And who could not delight in watching David Silva and Aguero ? And Kompany ? Never thought i'd see him again so the season ends on a wonderful note as far as i'm concerned.

Ready for the break but looking forward to next season already.

A Currates Egg. (Good in parts.)

Very Good:
Jesus, Sané.

No where near as good as I was expecting:
Pep (Pragmatism, Game Management & Substitutions - For this, the 1st half at Monaco was fecking woeful )

Very Poor:
Bravo.
Failing to upgrade the fullbacks preseason.
Referring.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.