22nd May - Happy Birthday Morrissey!

So why do you keep starting shit threads about the piece of shit himself? No-one is fucking interested. Unless it's news that he's died.
Please provide me with a list of topics that only interest you and I shall be sure to keep my utmost attention on assuring you I shall only post them.

In the meantime, you can stay clear of threads with "Morrissey" in the title ;)

Please provide me with a list of topics that only interest you and I shall be sure to keep my utmost attention on assuring you I shall only post them.

In the meantime, you can stay clear of threads with "Morrissey" in the title ;)

It's a simple question mate: Why do you keep making posts about this arsehole? Serious question, why?

Drone pretty much has it right, that and a lot of people on here do like him too. Plus I love the rise it gets out of many on here.
Don't take it to heart mate. A lot of folk just don't understand how it is possible to love the bloke even while we realise he's an utter **** and probably a fucking rag also.

So why do you keep starting shit threads about the piece of shit himself? No-one is fucking interested. Unless it's news that he's died.

I'm interested in him because he is a genius who speaks the truth as he sees it and takes no shit from anyone. I can see how you may find his type of bravery unnerving. Happy birthday Morrissey an international legend and hero. If you don't like him, well there's no accounting for poor taste such as yours but we'll let you off. Otherwise, do one!

58 today.... I'm sure you will all join me in wishing the great man many more birthdays :)
morrisseyandband.jpg
They're not 12"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.