Jason Denayer brawl recording

The fact that it's clear he kicks the guy on top, dishing out the punches it does change things. His mate was getting pummelled on the ground and he reacted instinctively.

Had he kicked the guy being punched, then I would say throw the book at him.

Had he been defending himself then i would suggest he might have a little bit of sympathy in the eyes of the law but even then, you cant just go about kicking someone in the head if its deemed to be unnecessary.

he is stood there with no danger to himself with 2 men on the floor in front of him. It doesnt look like there is immediate danger to life with what is happening between them so to then launch a kick into one of their heads is both cowardly and against the law as far as i'm concerned, its assault.

Im no police officer or lawyer and i suspect, neither are you so we can discuss this all day long, with little more than just our opinions of what has transpired mate.

Me, i think he is a **** for doing what he has done and he should be sacked.

Have you ever had the back of your skull beaten into concrete. It is far more dangerous than a kick to the head.

I honestly can not believe the comments I've read on here. They'd literally watch their mate get a fuckin shoeing and not intervene.

Bizarre!

Bizarre is you taking a view that kicking someone in the head is wrong and then claiming it means they would watch a mate getting beat up.

It isnt the only way of stopping a fight you do know that dont you?

I honestly can not believe the comments I've read on here. They'd literally watch their mate get a fuckin shoeing and not intervene.

Bizarre!
The only explanation I can think of is that they thought he kicked the man who was being punched. Otherwise, it's all a bit strange.

And as I said before, I'm not sure he kicks the assailant "in the head" anyway. It looks like the chest to me. It may have been in the face, but that is much more resilient than the side of the head anyway.

Sorry but kicking someone in the head it a shit house thing to do, unless the film shows he was in significant danger and had no other option then it isn't good.

I'm sure the club will be having a close look at this.

There's many a person who would have liked to have kicked that Libyan in the head before he got to the box office, and those who wouldn't have liked to have done it might well have been quite happy that someone else would!

Bizarre is you taking a view that kicking someone in the head is wrong and then claiming it means they would watch a mate getting beat up.

It isnt the only way of stopping a fight you do know that dont you?

No it isn't, but that's a degree of confidence in ones own abilities. To give him the benefit of the doubt he was concerned and reacted out of instinct. He didn't continue and has been honest.

I would hope that a friend or family member would do the same to help me if I was getting my head mashed in. I would also do the same to help a family member or friend of mine. Those saying use minimal force are talking through their arses. The guy raining down punches may well have been physically capable of doing the same to somebody who tried the minimal force route. In a situation like that I would use every advantage I had to help my friend and not endanger myself so a swift kick in the head seems reasonable to me. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Carried by 6? Fat fucker, 4 should do the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.