Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit weird signing so early an AM while GK, LB, RB, CB, CM are all bigger priorities, I didn't think we would any, but fuck me, the chance to watch a majestic Silva for 5-10 more years or so... Will be forever grateful to Txiki. :)

To me it signals their confidence. We just released all our fullbacks and our #1 keeper. Signing replacements is not optional, so to kick off the window by rushing through a deal in arguably our strongest position says to me that they know they've got the rest of the targets locked down.

fckya.gif

Holy shit. Apologies Ric, I'm ditching bluemoon for a lurk on ragcafe for the next hour, going to be hilarious.

Check out the B Silva thread on their transfer forum, absolute meltdown. People legitimately calling for Jose/Woodward to be sacked over it.

I am over the moon, what a great news to start my day with.

Bernanrdo Silva is one of the players who makes football more beautiful to watch.

he will play on the right or as an 8. dont think pep rates sterling to highly

Have that feeling too, but I would have thought that was an excellent chance for Patrick Roberts to take?
B.Silva seems more a replacement for D.Silva, we have floundered when Merlin was not on the pitch.

Eagerly waiting for the confirmation of this transfer..

No way Alexis can still happen if B. Silva comes in? Think I'd prefer it that way too. I'm *guessing* he'll be cheaper and also a lot younger.

It's not exactly a like for like, but yeah, I can't really imagine both Sanchez and Silva joining. Silva can play on the wing.

rags are in complete meltdown haha

Link?

Haha its a glorious day. I used to just be an ITK for youth stuff, and apparently now I've graduated from the academy to first team status. It's kinda symbolic.

Can't wait for this to not happen and I end up looking like a right muppet. More so than usual.

Lets hope this isn't your token appearance before being shipped of to NAC Breda!

Holy shit. Apologies Ric, I'm ditching bluemoon for a lurk on ragcafe for the next hour, going to be hilarious.
Check out the poster _Salford on there. He's funny as fuck, proper fucking gobshite. Probably never been to Salford the nobhead! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.