Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

What's wrong with City all of a sudden?

After all the years of crap, we are watching players like Yaya, Silva and Aguero. We have days away when we win trophies. We have wonderful moments like Agueroooooooo.

We go to away games and see us win. Years ago, and for decades, literally, I went to away games and rarely saw us beat the opposition.

I haven't been this happy supporting City in my life, and I'm 60 years old next week.

What's the problem?

You are just too HAPPY!

City turning up the heat on the leavers, wavers, and those of us who have dropped the cup schemes and platinum.

B******'s!

Hahaha! I think that's exactly why they are moving quickly and big in the transfer market mate! Maybe renewals are a bit slow so the club are signing early to get people back on board? Think if we add walker, Fabinho, mendy, ederson and Sanchez to our squad already? Do you want to miss out on the football we will play next season?

Hahaha! I think that's exactly why they are moving quickly and big in the transfer market mate! Maybe renewals are a bit slow so the club are signing early to get people back on board? Think if we add walker, Fabinho, mendy, ederson and Sanchez to our squad already? Do you want to miss out on the football we will play next season?

But the Club were trying to get rid of all us Bluemooners a fortnight ago! What a u turn lol

Wanted a little help from you guys. I live away from Manc and worked out I spent just over £315 and attended 9 league home games last season (including games v Leicester and Utd at £53 each, far too much for a game of footie ) so I thought I might as well go for one of the Value Gold season tickets this season. I put my deposit down 20/05/17.

Was this a good idea? Do you think it's possible I could sneak in for 17/18 or is it more likely the season after next or is that unlikely too?

Wanted a little help from you guys. I live away from Manc and worked out I spent just over £315 and attended 9 league home games last season (including games v Leicester and Utd at £53 each, far too much for a game of footie ) so I thought I might as well go for one of the Value Gold season tickets this season. I put my deposit down 20/05/17.

Was this a good idea? Do you think it's possible I could sneak in for 17/18 or is it more likely the season after next or is that unlikely too?
Given that 3/4 of BM are chucking it in, you should have no bother. Seems like there'll only be about 30000 there next season (and that'll be down to 20000, 20 minutes before the end)!!!

Morning, As mentioned we're looking at 93;20 this year. Does anyone know what the prices are for next season. The on ly thing I could see was for last year and was from £1150 to £1300. Also if we do decide to move do I need to wait till the window opens?

Morning, As mentioned we're looking at 93;20 this year. Does anyone know what the prices are for next season. The on ly thing I could see was for last year and was from £1150 to £1300. Also if we do decide to move do I need to wait till the window opens?

Add £30 on to last year's prices and you are there or thereabouts. I've switched to direct debit this year that softens the blow.

ive been on the waiting list for nearly 2 years whats the chances this year and what date do they offer them out.when does the renewal period end

Just out of interest, what do you get in 93:20 for the extea few hundred quid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.