It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would also be gutted about Fabihno if it turns out to be correct that he aint coming...

The fullbacks and him to me are the absolute necessity....Bernado silva is the icing not he cake (and a fabulous player) but we need the others more......especially fabihno....

lets hope the info isn't correct,

Kante sits at the base of midfield. So does Danny Drinkwater. They're completely different players. No one ever makes the mistake of bundling them in to the same box because they don't look anything alike and their names aren't even vaguely similar.

They play for different teams though? Why would anyone say 'we need to get rid of one of Kante or Drinkwater?' when its literlaly not possible. To label it racism is mad. It's perhaps a lazy understanding of the number 6 role, but it's definitely not racism. Same way that people think of KDB and Silva as two no.10s, when they both clearly do different things. If they were both called 'Silva', Kevin Silva and David Silva, and we were signing the next big thing at no.10 and they'd both had questionable seasons, someone would say 'we need to get rid of one of the silvas then'. Someone would say that. Is that racism? No. Just perhaps lazy pigeonholing.

Would also be gutted about Fabihno if it turns out to be correct that he aint coming...

The fullbacks and him to me are the absolute necessity....Bernado silva is the icing not he cake (and a fabulous player) but we need the others more......especially fabihno....

lets hope the info isn't correct,

I think GK and full backs are more important than a midfielder. Yaya, Delph, Dinho, Gundogan along with Silva and Kev are more than good enough.

How did he get by us?! Who forgot to check the flights?!

Must sneaked in under the radar when we were following the probably empty private jet that was sent ahead as a decoy, bluemoon flight trackers need to up our game, they are getting sneaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.