Khaldoon interview

So the world and his wife has turned on Joe now, I see. Some of you have very short memories. You really think we'd have won 2 PLs without Joe in goal ? That save from Naismith at Goodison in the crucial 3-2 win in 2014. The performance at WHL in 2010 when they battered us literally and Joe kept a clean sheet. The CL games v Dortmund, Barca and Real Madrid when, without him, it might have been close to double figures. Joe the boat-rocker. Joe the shit-stirrer. Yes he must have been, mustn't he ? No other reason he'd have been shipped and replaced for £17million by the disaster that Bravo has been if it wasn't for him causing untold shit behind the scenes and wrecking the dressing room. He'll never play for us again but he's the best GK most of you have even seen play for us. The GK that was in the tunnel geeing the guys up before the game and HT in the tunnel. Pathetic lack of respect for a City legend. If Pep doesn't fancy him then fair enough but for the rest of you to start calling him out and forgetting what a massive contribution he has made to our success is frankly disgusting. Maybe Mr Bailey will ask Khaldoon "On a scale of 1 to 10, how big a fuck up do you think the signing of Claudio Bravo has been, Mr Chairman ?" Let's see if he's still smiling then.

So the world and his wife has turned on Joe now, I see. Some of you have very short memories. You really think we'd have won 2 PLs without Joe in goal ? That save from Naismith at Goodison in the crucial 3-2 win in 2014. The performance at WHL in 2010 when they battered us literally and Joe kept a clean sheet. The CL games v Dortmund, Barca and Real Madrid when, without him, it might have been close to double figures. Joe the boat-rocker. Joe the shit-stirrer. Yes he must have been, mustn't he ? No other reason he'd have been shipped and replaced for £17million by the disaster that Bravo has been if it wasn't for him causing untold shit behind the scenes and wrecking the dressing room. He'll never play for us again but he's the best GK most of you have even seen play for us. The GK that was in the tunnel geeing the guys up before the game and HT in the tunnel. Pathetic lack of respect for a City legend. If Pep doesn't fancy him then fair enough but for the rest of you to start calling him out and forgetting what a massive contribution he has made to our success is frankly disgusting. Maybe Mr Bailey will ask Khaldoon "On a scale of 1 to 10, how big a fuck up do you think the signing of Claudio Bravo has been, Mr Chairman ?" Let's see if he's still smiling then.

Just the way some fans on here are. Got a taste of the good life and now act like spoilt brats demanding a new toy every transfer window. Even had Aguero in their sights this season even though he scored 33 goals - his best ever tally for us but no they wanted a new shiny toy so "Aguero is past it" etc. etc. Hart deserved the same sort of send off Zaba got instead of what is happening now.

IT makes me laugh that Liverpool fans are saying he is not good enough for them, if they had him in 201-14 they would have won the league no doubt.

Seems like there are a lot of yes men who don't question Pep, but it seems they have done extra vetting on Bravo's replacement (something I was ridiculed for saying would happen in 2016). It is just a shame it wasn't Willy who stayed, but he was the one out of contract. I don't want Bravo near big cup games next season, it should have been us at Wembley on Saturday.

Completely agree. Some blues turn me off football sometimes. If Joe was in goal last season we would of been a lot closer if not winning the prem. We have to support the manager and board but surely giving Joe time to adapt with some intense "pep way" training would or should of been the way to go.

IT makes me laugh that Liverpool fans are saying he is not good enough for them, if they had him in 201-14 they would have won the league no doubt.

Seems like there are a lot of yes men who don't question Pep, but it seems they have done extra vetting on Bravo's replacement (something I was ridiculed for saying would happen in 2016). It is just a shame it wasn't Willy who stayed, but he was the one out of contract. I don't want Bravo near big cup games next season, it should have been us at Wembley on Saturday.

Was that Bravo's fault too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.