It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't say that at all......he said the opposite to someone posters drool over.....that poster then posts sanchez has asked to leave Arsenal...which diverts attention away from the Aguero guess....very clever and equally hilarious at the same time ;)

Or, I could have the courage to stand by the continued chatter and the courage of my own conviction, regardless of what our Chairman has stated (recorded over a week ago btw)

I have always stated Sanchez was a target and we had a great chance, it has never been dependent on Sergio staying or leaving.

That it solely dependent on whether we sign Mbappe, who I believe we are balls deep for.

Me stating Sergio could be leaving does this thread no services, nor myself, who is not provided with day to day rolling fecking updates of what is actually transpiring in the minds of so many.

Much as some people may believe...

Or, I could have the courage to stand by the continued chatter and the courage of my own conviction, regardless of what our Chairman has stated (recorded over a week ago btw)

I have always stated Sanchez was a target and we had a great chance, it has never been dependent on Sergio staying or leaving.

That it solely dependent on whether we sign Mbappe, who I believe we are balls deep for.

Me stating Sergio could be leaving does this thread no services, nor myself, who is not provided with day to day rolling fecking updates of what is actually transparent in the minds of so many.

Thanks for the clarification and sorry for stirring up today's shitstorm. Was just wondering if you had different opinion of the Mbappe situation given that the chairman has made a public statement that Aguero will be with the club next season.

All of these players that "want to play for Pep", what do they do when Pep decides he's retiring?

Are they gonna stick around to actually "want to play for Manchester City"?

We'll be a bit threadbare if they no longer do!
Well if i told you i wanted a biscuit, doesn't mean i'm only going to eat biscuits for the rest of my severely shortened life.

Sanchez is an amazing player. If we landed him we would have one of the best attacks if not the best attacks in world football. Would Pep keep the likes of young Raheem mind? Our of all our attackers he is possibly the weakest player?

I think Raz would stay as one for the future due to Alexis' age, and he'd still get games anyway.

Me stating Sergio could be leaving does this thread no services, nor myself, who is not provided with day to day rolling fecking updates of what is actually transpiring in the minds of so many.

Much as some people may believe...
It wasn't recorded over a week ago as the bomb at the Arena was discussed so it had to be either last Tuesday or later.

I agree. I would say you were at least one, possibly two places higher on the Stanford Binet Intelligence Scale.
Stanford-Binet-Intelligence-Scale.png
How do I take this test? This bloke I know thinks I'm an idiot, he is so gonna look like one as I reckon I could easily achieve imbecile.

I'm not really getting that from his interview. Is there some context I'm missing?

At 12:39
Q: "Will Sergio Aguero be at Manchester City next season?"

A: "Absolutely. There has never been a doubt about that."

Sounds like a rock-solid guarantee.

It's all in the body language mate, while is mouth is saying the words above, his ears are screaming "fucker's gone by July 1st" while his nostrils are communicating something in morse code that looks an awful lot like "please help! @BlueDeadHead has my kids hostage, making me sell Aguero, can't go to police".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.