It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khaldoon and Pep have both gone on record to say they want him here.

The fact that they've both gone out of their way to answer a question they don't have to answer is very suspicious and reeks of "we didn't want him to leave, but..." preparation.

That doesn't mean I think he's leaving, or that they will push him, but that they're covering their tracks for the inevitable shit fest that would come if he did leave because It became clear Jesus or Sanchez or both were ahead of him.

Covering their tracks, possibly, but they would also look foolish for telling the world that Aguero will be a City player next season. However, it just occurred to me that the season begins in August and they could be technically correct if Aguero begins the season with City and is sold close to the close of the transfer window lol.

This is one of his biggest challenges to date since he has signed for us. It wasn't going to be plain sailing in trying to adapt to life under Guardiola.

I'm becoming more and more convinced by all this posturing from both sides that something isn't quite right with the "he's staying put" narrative...

I'm becoming more and more convinced by all this posturing from both sides that something isn't quite right with the "he's staying put" narrative...

While you could be right and you can't completely ignore Kun's dissatisfaction, which has been bubbling during spells of last season ( that could be partly down to his two red cards imho), however with the way he finished the season it looked like he still wants to play a major part in our success.

Last edited:
You're all nuts :-)

He stays one more year he'll be our all time goal scorer. He ain't leaving without that.

Add to that, Pep says he's staying. Sergio says he's staying and Khaldoon says it's ridiculous. Ask yourself when those people have said something that strongly and it not happen.

Thank god too.

Go watch 93:20 and calm down. :-)

He stays one more year he'll be our all time goal scorer. He ain't leaving without that.

Was just going to post this,potentially he can smash it,I think he's here for 1 more season,IMO.
Hopefully for him and us,he does stay and he does smash it,he deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.