One Love Manchester Concert BBC 1 @ 7pm

Like a few on here I had never heard of her before two weeks ago but what a star she is.Brave young woman.

The girls done well, only 23 bless her

She got lots of criticism for going home after the event but for me she is a star. Musically most of the performers are not my cup of tea but respect to all the Americans for coming over and to the UK artists for being part of it. Take That flying to Birmingham straight after for their show. Liam Gallagher and Coldplay.

Disappointed in Noel. Live forever could have been the moment they showed Manchester undivided

She got lots of criticism for going home after the event but for me she is a star. Musically most of the performers are not my cup of tea but respect to all the Americans for coming over and to the UK artists for being part of it. Take That flying to Birmingham straight after for their show. Liam Gallagher and Coldplay.
Hadn't heard that. Not sure what else people would have expected her to do, to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.