General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope over fear mate, hope over fear....

He won't even put a number on immigration. Floodgates would be open. We could end up with Gerry Adams In a coalition with this man and that witch from Scotland. What a farce. I am not posting until post election now. Please god the country sees sense.

Immigration - She has failed to get numbers down as she always promises.

Security - How many more attacks can be made whilst under the Police and MI5 watch ?

She has more than failed on both accounts - and it makes me laugh when people point to Corbyn for 'looking' weak on these issues, he couldn't do any worse if he tried.

Plenty of countries must be failing then. If people think nutters with knives and the ability to drive can be stopped then that is a tad simplistic.

And no one believes balaclava man will be tough on security

I've never known anyone so keen on trawling through turds to try and find a selective quote.
Surely the trawling should be by Corbyn supporters to find evidence of his even-handedness and supportiveness of the Unionists side - that or people just giving up trying to re-write history for short-term politics gain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.