It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Now don't bully me or shoot me down lol, but I've got something juicy to throw into the mix. My son plays in burton albion under 13s as a goalkeeper and he has just come back from a weekends coaching at Bayern. He said the coach who was coaching him said after learning my lad was a city fan that kimmick was coming to city and it'd been signed and sealed months ago. Would be amazing signing in my opinion. He'd cover right back and centre mid. The coach, who's name is Walter and had a "massive tash" according to my lad lol, said city are making some "serious signings" this time round. Like I say I'm no itk but I thought a rumour from a 13 year old visiting another country has as much credibility as sky sports news any day lol'

Can't remember the posters name sorry. Sent that to a friend though so easy copy and paste.

have I missed something?

Nolito was a stop gap signing. Thanks mate but we are moving on!

PS sorry about your daughters face going pale. On the positive front her taste in music will have improved massively!

I am not completely knocking Nolito even if he was brought in as a squad player we could with fully committed players.

Kimmich will be dream signing, and pep really seemed to like the lad. Can play in 3/4 positions, immensely talented. Bayern won't sell no way. Not even for 50M.
Pep absolutely loves this guy.
Pep transformed Kimmich into a very effective CD and we do have a deficiency there especially if VKs problems resurface.
It's a hugely logical signing.
He will push hard to sign him. At his age money will not be a barrier, it has more to do with weather Bayern are prepared to sell....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.