Waiting List Window Opening 07/06

I don't know if we will win anything next season, nothing is nailed on in December never mind June but some of the football we played last year was sensational. We lost our way for a time but with the added creativity of B Silva, a mad keeper and a couple of greyhounds (yet to get) as fullback it will be one fantastic season to witness live.

After a three year break in Aus, got a seat two down from my old one.
Just have to ask a couple to move up one then I am back sitting in my old seat next to my sis and dad.

I couldn't find a option for cup schemes though, anyone know if these are open?

Found it now, FA Cup and Champs signed up, won't be able to get to mid-week so no point in the League cup, Sis can have my home Champs league ticket as she hates it and won't buy one herself, I just want the opportunity for away Champs tickets in my name.

Last edited:
After a three year break in Aus, got a seat two down from my old one.
Just have to ask a couple to move up one then I am back sitting in my old seat next to my sis and dad.

I couldn't find a option for cup schemes though, anyone know if these are open?

Found it now, FA Cup and Champs signed up, won't be able to get to mid-week so no point in the League cup, Sis can have my home Champs league ticket as she hates it and won't buy one herself, I just want the opportunity for away Champs tickets in my name.

Go here mate - https://tickets.mancity.com/account-summary.aspx and once you've logged in, you should be able to join any of the cup schemes.

Got 3 for me and two grankids in cb3.tried on phone waited on hold for an hour then phone cut out.in the end I went home and did t online.

Got my first ever season ticket! Absolutely buzzing, if I don't get into Uni I'll be flying from Ireland every week which is annoying, but more than worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.