Welcome Nolito

It's not a great loss either way. Was a decent option but it seemed he couldn't settle and wasn't completely committed to playing for City as result.

Last edited:
He saved our/my Bacon at Porkheid in the Chimps league and after Stoke away he was christained King of the tap in's ..... Ok player butt , no great loss , except maybe for the Alderley edge hair salon's .

Some poor comments here i'm afraid.

The lad is still a City player and its not his fault the gaffer doesn't fancy him or that he wants to play.

Poor signing. Had a liking for head butting people. No need to attack our great city. I love our weather. Can't stand too much sun.

He contributed to our great start with several goals and assists so lets not say he was crap because he wasn't
Aw, come on! Being honest about how good he looked early on is like acknowledging the good times you had with a spouse after a divorce. It's just not something you do :-)

Aw, come on! Being honest about how good he looked early on is like acknowledging the good times you had with a spouse after a divorce. It's just not something you do :-)
I do,he was good,however his hothead and attitude in not learning any english stinks and makes him a twat now,it's a shame as he had potential and didn't cost a lot,also linked well with little dave

I do,he was good,however his hothead and attitude in not learning any english stinks and makes him a twat now,it's a shame as he had potential and didn't cost a lot,also linked well with little dave

Typical arrogance from English people, it is very hard to become fluent in under a year when you are over 30 a possibly had very little language education before hand. If an English player moves abroad and learns a few phrases they are applauded by the press here, but 'foreigners' are expected to be Will Self in 6 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.