Waiting List Window Opening 07/06

Two seasons in the waiting list for my little boy and £100 of my cash they are holding.

Despite him now being eligible, they can't find two seats together in the entire two first tiers for me to relocate alongside him.

Same story last year. Giving up and asking for my money back.

Seems odd, there were whole rows available on relocation day on the lower tiers near the front. I think they are no trying very hard, and if you need to move to be next to a child they should accommodate this in he relocation window if they were being fair.

Got mine sorted yesterday, been a good few years since my last season ticket, think joe royle was the boss? Looking forward to catching up with a few people..

Very front. I can literally see up Kolarov's shorts.

Will get wet but I just think it's the Emptihad and apart from a few games, I can always move further up the stand to keep dry and get a better view. For £390 how fussy can you be?
I have a front row seat. Well worth it. Only got wet twice last season and it's no problem if you invest in water proof trousers and watch the forecasts. You wont be able to change seats though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.