Gabriel Jesus (injury concern)

Nothing in the collision, completely unintentional. Otamendi attacking the ball as he would if it were any other player. Nothing wrong with him being aggressive against GJ during the game either, its Brazil vs Argentina ffs.

Gabriel Jesus almost broke his metatarsal again because some pub league footballer called Maidana deliberately stamped on him. Must be his eyebrows that make people think he's soft but he's very much used to being manhandled by physical CB's, it's not like he is avoiding them.

No intent in my opinion challenged for ball. No such thing as a friendly between brazil and Argentina and can't imagine Jesus will hold any grudges. If it wasnt on Jesus people would be defending otamendi.

I'd expect my CD to be all over an attacker like that in any game. And as for a friendly, Brazil v Argentina, not really a friendly in the big scheme of things.
And to add, last time they had a comming together, I thought Oto was out of order.

Don't think there was much in that, tbh.
Agreed.

At the same time I think it was intentional.

If I were refereeing this match I'd have awarded a foul and would have had a word with Otters telling him to stop. I'd have then shown a yellow to Otters for his next foul no matter how innocuous.

Watched it on my tv. Nothing to it I reckon. Both challenged for the ball and ota's arm brushed against his face accidentally. Was surprised Jesus went down for so long and needed a stretcher. Hopefully it's just his play acting. He has history.

Watched it on my tv. Nothing to it I reckon. Both challenged for the ball and ota's arm brushed against his face accidentally. Was surprised Jesus went down for so long and needed a stretcher. Hopefully it's just his play acting. He has history.
My post from another thread...

I always reserve judgement with these types of impacts as a mate of mine actually fractured a vertebrae in his neck on what appeared to be a fairly innocuous coming together during a community league match some years ago. He still has pain and actually stopped playing last year due to it and an unrelated knee injury.

When it comes to the head, neck, and back little impacts can have big consequences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.