Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Always seems to go up a level in the Champions League for some reason.

Got the winner against Arsenal and was instrumental in creating our 1st goal in games in quite a few occasions.

Some fans see what they want to see and the subliminal drip drip from the media on sterling has effected a few our fans.

Except that Sane did nothing before Christmas and plays well in one half of a game before disappearing in the other.

I don't 'hate' or dislike him for it though because he's a young lad and will get better.

Yes agreed. But the pundits have decided that they love sane will never love sterling.

Got the winner against Arsenal and was instrumental in creating our 1st goal in games in quite a few occasions.

Some fans see what they want to see and the subliminal drip drip from the media on sterling has effected a few our fans.

You can always tell the brainwashed types as they talk about him in such a negative tone as though he's something they've scraped off their shoe.

This despite him having a good season and being an absolutely great lad.

It's truly bizarre.

Tbh it wouldn't surprise me that much if Sterling was gone in a few years but not because he isn't good enough, just natural turnover.

I could also imagine Sané or Jesus moving after a similar amount of time at the club.

But I imagine all 3 will still be here & Serge or Sanchez or both will have gone.

because we clearly won the title and beat Monaco in the CL because of all those simple chances Kun didn't miss last season at crucial moments. Oh wait, he did miss time and time again.

Jesus showed all the knack Kun seems to have left behind.
Can't win with some people city's best ever goal scorer scored the most goals he's ever scored in a year more then anyone else in the country and you blame him for us not winning anything have a think about it mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.