Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in today's The Sun at least lol

It's been almost a month since Rummenigge, Bayern's Chairman, said they couldn't afford to compete on Sanchez, yet the majority of mainstream UK media continues to place them as the front runners. Wonder why?

Any link to this statement about not affording wages? I can't find it.
The only quote I can find of him saying something related is, "English clubs won't bully Bayern" in response to a huge transfer price of Sanchez.

Where is your definitive proof

If you look how we signed Bernardo Silva and how it was done in complete silence by the club with no one from City briefing the press it's definitive proof. The press don't like upsetting their readers and us signing Sanchez would ruin a lot of people's Sunday down south.

If you look how we signed Bernardo Silva and how it was done in complete silence by the club with no one from City briefing the press it's definitive proof. The press don't like upsetting their readers and us signing Sanchez would ruin a lot of people's Sunday down south.
I'm pretty sure that no-one from the club has briefed anyone on this story.

I really hope this is true, we have a Gooner at work who is convinced Sanchez is going nowhere, Arsenal will recruit heavily and win the title next season! Monday is going to be a delight winding him up!

I really hope this is true, we have a Gooner at work who is convinced Sanchez is going nowhere, Arsenal will recruit heavily and win the title next season! Monday is going to be a delight winding him up!
You mean you winding him up on Monday or City signing him Monday? Guess the former?

Arsenal fans are hilarious aren't they. Their sponsors fluke them the FA Cup and suddenly the manager they despise is going to make them champions. Deluded!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.