Fixtures 2017/18 (Brighton (A) First game)

Gotta be happy with that start of fixtures.

A promoted team first game, aways to other lesser grade opponents and an opportunity to make home advantage count against the two Merseyside clubs.

Our first serious test doesn't come until Chelsea away.

As they say tolmie a week or a game at a time.

Some good fullbacks ( replacements for Clichy, Pablo and Sagna ) , a striker , another central defender , a midfielder in front of the defence maybe two and we should hit the ground running.

9th December...Manchester,Merseyside and London derbies.
7th April...Manchester,Merseyside and London derbies.

Sky must be jumping for joy,eh?

Cardiff away 2.

Their first cup final.

Their players and fans will be up for it.

Hart and our defence were horrific that day.
Okay they were up for it but for me the defeat was down to us,not them.
Could care who we get to be honest.If you win the league it has nothing to do with the order of the games.

Away to a promoted side is the worst opening day I can imagine
I cant imagine first game at home in the prem that Brighton will just put 11 men behind the ball to frustrate us. They will want to put on a show for their fans and that should play right into our hands. Decent 1st game for us i think.

Pinched off reddit
3d2f57e12b801a57cc94caafc9895d87.jpg

come on people, for fucks sake its Brighton, its not the 80s anymore, we are one of the top teams in europe now its gonna be a walk in the park, 0-4

Start away, finish away. Only 2 home games after champions league. Bit annoying. If we are in the title run in going to Southampton away that would be a good trip though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.