the earth is flat...apparently

Serious question, do you think there's a conspiracy to tell us the world is round when it is not?

If so, Why? and Who?

And is the moon flat?
The moon's made of cheese. Cheese is usually is made in short flat cylinders so it looks round from the earth.

The only question to ask Flat Earthers is why on 'the flat' earth have they stopped taking their meds.

Or worse, haven't been diagnosed mental yet and so haven't received the obviously desperately needed treatment they deserve. :)

In mean, for fuck sake, we are a globe. Every planet is a globe. The moon is a globe.
Ever heard of care in the community? No, neither have I.

Look, I'm a fucking maniac yet even I don't believe the FE Theory.
I've seen enough evidence which backs my belief that this planet we currently exist on is round.

I go beyond however and through MY OWN experience, I firmly believe in a multi dimensional system whereby we are all just Energy, be it humans, animals, trees, everything is Energy and what you're in right now is somewhat a spacesuit in this specific dimension we call the human experience.

Once your spacesuit deteriorates with age/illness your energy evaporates back into other dimensions/main source of this Energy.

I'm not sure on the names of these multi-dimensions BUT I know what I saw and experienced when my body died twice and I left this body (spacesuit) and went into other dimensions.

These dimensions allow you to also communicate Telepathically, like you can in your human existence (pineal gland, use it)

Sorry for going off topic but this whole FE shit us one big distraction and money making shit.

Hurry the fuck up Aliens and wake the Sheople up, I'm fed up with the backwards in society.

One thing I have found out is that the earth is actually the other way up. We've been lied to for years by the government.

Upsidedown+Map+Of+The+World--Optimized.JPG

I've seen enough evidence which backs my belief that this planet we currently exist on is round.

I go beyond however and through MY OWN experience, I firmly believe in a multi dimensional system whereby we are all just Energy, be it humans, animals, trees, everything is Energy and what you're in right now is somewhat a spacesuit in this specific dimension we call the human experience.

Once your spacesuit deteriorates with age/illness your energy evaporates back into other dimensions/main source of this Energy.

I'm not sure on the names of these multi-dimensions BUT I know what I saw and experienced when my body died twice and I left this body (spacesuit) and went into other dimensions.

These dimensions allow you to also communicate Telepathically, like you can in your human existence (pineal gland, use it)

Sorry for going off topic but this whole FE shit us one big distraction and money making shit.

Hurry the fuck up Aliens and wake the Sheople up, I'm fed up with the backwards in society.

Tried the pineal gland thing once, hurt like hell, not shoving anything up there again top orgasm or no top orgasm

It's a fucking conspiracy

I actually heard from a guy who went to school with a guy, whose mates sister worked with a guy who read a lot about NASA and who said, reading between the lines and adding in stuff that there was no doubt he was abducted by aliens who have a base on the moon.

Which is also flat.

Pineal Gland.

I'm using mine to send you a message. Is it coming through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.