Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you mate I am completely baffled by how this works, is it damaging or is it not damaging.

Apparently dropping from €80BN a month to €60BN!

That's nice, eh?

You know, I read that this easing has boosted the European markets!!

So, is that a false inflation or not?

Is anyone prepared to explain it (less the one clown), so we understand what's what?

I know there are financial wizards aplenty, on here.

Cheers.

Apparently dropping from €80BN a month to €60BN!

That's nice, eh?

You know, I read that this easing has boosted the European markets!!

So, is that a false inflation or not?

Is anyone prepared to explain it (less the one clown), so we understand what's what?

I know there are financial wizards aplenty, on here.

Cheers.

Hey smalla, Is it a good time to mention the UK right now is doing the same? It's what central banks do when we are fucked, all your bigga brain needs to know in today's schooling

Meanwhile in other news David Davis, having promised the mother of all rows with the EU over their insistence that divorce proceedings must be settled before trade talks, meekly accepted on Friday that the UK would agree to the EU's timetable.
At around the same time spreadsheet Phil stated that the economy, jobs and prosperity should be the priority for the UK in the Brexit negotiations ( no mention of immigration or sovereignty).
And so it begins.

Meanwhile in other news David Davis, having promised the mother of all rows with the EU over their insistence that divorce proceedings must be settled before trade talks, meekly accepted on Friday that the UK would agree to the EU's timetable.
At around the same time spreadsheet Phil stated that the economy, jobs and prosperity should be the priority for the UK in the Brexit negotiations ( no mention of immigration or sovereignty).
And so it begins.
I'm sorry but just to be clear "And so it begins". Do you mean, in your opinion of course, the government going through with the act of national self immolation or that they are trying to squirm out of leaving the EU in all but name.

I mean the dismantling of May's hard Brexit.
Ok. personally I think a lot of people in the Tory party are beginning to get the jitters. The reality is beginning to dawn as to what a disaster this really is for the country. If they could have their way without any adverse consequenses or alternatively, blame it on someone else, I think they would bin it today. You can see that in the changing language of the politicians. In my opinion they are looking for ways to row back and dress it up as Brexit. You can bet your life there will be meetings going on behind closed doors as to how this can be acheived. I may be a bit premature in making a prediction but I think Brexit, in the form that most people visualised it, i.e the UK putting two fingers up to the EU and making a clean break, with an end to immigration and making up for it with the UK doing deals with governments all over the world, is largely dead. All that will happen now is that the government will backtrack with it's tail between it's legs and dress it up to the Brexiteers as some kind of victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.