Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly debate, it's what the site was made for.

I'll never change my stance on the signing being a risk as a first choice fullback, no. Because it is.

Will you change it if he performs well for us or are you gonna be one of those like the Sterling haters that will slag him off no matter how well they do?

Have Juve announced the news to stock market or does it happen before market opens the next day ?

Will you change it if he performs well for us or are you gonna be one of those like the Sterling haters that will slag him off no matter how well they do?
Absolutely, I hope he's brilliant.

But ultimately it still would've been a risk if he's first choice, just one that happened to pay off.

If I win a bet at 1000/1 then yeah I won, great. It was still a big fucking risk!

Friendly debate, it's what the site was made for.

I'll never change my stance on the signing being a risk as a first choice fullback, no. Because it is.

For our 1st choice RB I agree but if there is another quality fullback coming in there is no discussion on the matter.

I'll still think he's a cnut no matter how well he does. I'm not compromising my integrity.

I think Yaya is a bit of a cnut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.