It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure about Van Dijk for Chelsea? They seem to have signed Bakayoko from Monaco. Fits Matic going to the Rags.

but who could realistically be done that quick?

A free agent, such as Pepe.

Alternatively, we've kept it underwraps and blindsided everyone, akin to the Bernardo Silva transfer. For that to happen, we'd likely have to be linked to the club for another player, which would throw off the ITKs (for B Silva, everyone thought we were talking to Monaco about Mendy and Mbappe, for example)

Get on with it. Got work in the morning, going to bed soon. How can i sleep?

Zde0R75.gif

A free agent, such as Pepe.

Alternatively, we've kept it underwraps and blindsided everyone, akin to the Bernardo Silva transfer. For that to happen, we'd likely have to be linked to the club for another player, which would throw off the ITKs (for B Silva, everyone thought we were talking to Monaco about Mendy and Mbappe, for example)
I honestly hope not. I really don't rate Pepe

Could it be Sandro? I read that Juve had received a "Significant Bid" for Sandro yesterday, and their director had said that he wouldn't keep a player against their will. Twitter was full of links to Chelsea though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.