It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like a fucking x box FIFA 17 convention on here.

Is the average age about 17? Can't believe adults with pubic hair carry on like this.

Get a fucking grip of yourselves and sort your heads out it's fucking embarrassing.

The pubes thing is a really weird thing to point out too. I wasn't a man at 14 but I can assure you my crack looked like the Amazon river basin.

Whats your beef with the thread? People flapping? That's pretty much what the thread is for. I don't go to the election thread and moan about people talking politics.

Bit weird to call it a bit weird for someone to moan at people moaning in a thread!
The pubes thing is a really weird thing to point out too. I wasn't a man at 14 but I can assure you my crack looked like the Amazon river basin.

Whats your beef with the thread? People flapping? That's pretty much what the thread is for. I don't go to the election thread and moan about people talking politics.

Your right up there sweetheart , who said anything about flapping ?

Kevin Reeves Aunty used to take my cousins brothers dog for a walk and she said a man with ginger pubes would one day play for City.

Has Kev De Bruyne got a ginger undercarriage ?

That's Real ITK.
Pubes again, that's obviously the clue we should be working with, seems a common theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.