Jerome Boateng

Lkzerinho

Apparently keen to return to England, He's worked with Pep and thrived under him I would take him back in a heartbeat

To be honest he is the only CB I want us to sign. WC, Pep know how to use him correctly, will be an amazing combination with Kompany. I only remember that he did not like England and did not hide it, I wonder if he really ready to Come back

well that's CL exits before the final every year. Can't wait for him to cock up in big game after big game like he normally does, because he can't defend properly and is a lazy mard arse to boot.

He became very injury-prone, played only 13 games as a starter for Bayern and NT last season. Not the type of signing I'd be salivating over. He's not young, will turn 29 in Sept.
If it's true, Bayern are using us to offload their dross.
And I thought that our new CB is going to replace Otamendi, considering foreign spots restrictions. Ota is an average player, but at least he's healthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.