Windows 10

I'm Blue

Hi guys and gals.
My current PC is running vista and well it's shite, nothing seems to wanna run on it or install anymore.
Just tried downloading the nordvpn app, took about 5 attempts to download, then won't install.
Says try running Windows update to fix the problem, only vista isn't supported anymore so I can't.
So I'm looking for the cheapest option to update to Windows 10.
I only use my PC every couple of months so can't justify spending £100 on it.
I've seen codes for sale on eBay for under £2, but that just sounds too cheap : )
Anyone ever bought one? Or got any advice on other options?
Thanks.

Hi guys and gals.
My current PC is running vista and well it's shite, nothing seems to wanna run on it or install anymore.
Just tried downloading the nordvpn app, took about 5 attempts to download, then won't install.
Says try running Windows update to fix the problem, only vista isn't supported anymore so I can't.
So I'm looking for the cheapest option to update to Windows 10.
I only use my PC every couple of months so can't justify spending £100 on it.
I've seen codes for sale on eBay for under £2, but that just sounds too cheap : )
Anyone ever bought one? Or got any advice on other options?
Thanks.

Torch the fucker
Along with my iPad. Seeing how it's posted this thread numerous times (sorry mods). : (
Please delete the others. My (iPad) bad.
Edit. Seeing your 2 replys it's not me. Torch the forum : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.