Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is not good enough for our squad next season and should be let go. He just does not have the quality that is needed!

Doubt he'll leave personally, this exact story cropped up last year, we even reached a point where we thought he was in Turkey about to sign, and then he popped up at preseason training in Manchester the next day.

Paul Lake: played 110, scored 10. Won sweet fuck all.
Aleks Kolarov: played 243, scored 21. two league titles, FA cup, two league cups, one community shield.

Legend. (And I don't mean Lake).
Why are you having a go at Lakey? Not following that logic in the fucking slightest

This, and not forgetting how many balls he pinged in for his mate Edin to clip in, yes he isn't the perfect left back but showed his worth when called upon last season at cb, and is good cover at that position if injuries occur
What about how many 50/50s has he backed out of ?
The reason zabas a hero
And Ak is not

Last edited:
Aleks Kolarov: played 243, scored 21. two league titles, FA cup, two league cups, one community shield.

Do you know anything about Paul Lakes history ?? If you do,then you should be fucking ashamed of yourself for making those ****ish remarks.

you obviously never saw Lake play and have not one clue about football
What a hammer head

Unless getting shit upon is the only way you can wank off, why post something this retarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.