Blues for Johnny

Guessing neck pick up on a strat?
No. My mates Gretch. I'd never touched it before doing that tune. Just did it on picking it up.
I normally spank my PRS, but on this occasion my mate happened to turn up with his Gretch. Had a quick go and decided to do a take..
The guitar in the profile pic was my other mates Squire. He'd just been given it and I was putting it through it's paces when he snapped me. I just liked the photo so used it.

Nice 1 Dabz, very good.
Sorry for your loss fella, keep strong.
RIP Johnny.
Thanks mate, I feel blessed to able to do such a thing for my brother, it helped me to vent how I felt/feel.
Just that I found it quite uplifting as well as melancholic.
As a musician, to make anyone feel anything is an accolade to me. No bigger compliment. Once again thank you for bothering to listen.
A very fitting tribute dabz, hope you are ok mate.
Bob, one of my fave posters of all my time on here. I hope you and your's are all well and happy. Thanks for the kind words, and yes, I'm fine. Raw but fine.
Nice. You should be proud of that.
Sorry for your loss.
Cheers mate. I'm proud of the fact that in some small way I have immortalised our kid...
Very sorry for your loss,thoughts are with you.
Don't know about anyone else, but I was always aware of my parents mortality...never gave a second thought to losing a sibling...the sting seems to be worse and I can't explain it. Thanks for the condolences, I appreciate the sentiment, thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.