Strange reasons not to like somebody

I also don't like people who whistle on public transport without being asked and yet take great offence if I shout

Can you give that fucking whistling a rest you annoying ****.

Talk about out of touch?

I can think of few people who would be as boring as someone who’s led such a gilded, mollycoddled life. Surrounded by her minions. Waited on hand and foot. Cocooned from the vicissitudes of life. Trundled out to speak “on our behalf” at times of great joy, despair, tragedy when it absolutely must be the queen because, we, as a nation, really think she’s worthy of our ear. Spare me. She is "yackety yack…thud" dull.

“Amazed the monarchy’s survived”: I think most of us would survive were we too to have our toothpaste squeezed onto our toothbrushes. Heaven forfend, we wouldn’t want to expend all our precious energies and be unable to lift our ermine underwear.

She’s led anything but an amazing life. Ask the people that fill her tupperware breakfast bowl each day.
I agree that she's quite a dull person, but to suggest that she doesn't have anything interesting to say is preposterous. She's had a relationship with every Prime Minister from Churchill to May. That alone is worthy of a curious ear. I would say the same of Donald Trump btw. He too has had an interesting life.

Just because you don't like someone, doesn't mean they aren't interesting.

I can think of few people who would be as boring as someone who’s led such a gilded, mollycoddled life. Surrounded by her minions. Waited on hand and foot. Cocooned from the vicissitudes of life. Trundled out to speak “on our behalf” at times of great joy, despair, tragedy when it absolutely must be the queen because, we, as a nation, really think she’s worthy of our ear. Spare me. She is "yackety yack…thud" dull.

“Amazed the monarchy’s survived”: I think most of us would survive were we too to have our toothpaste squeezed onto our toothbrushes. Heaven forfend, we wouldn’t want to expend all our precious energies and be unable to lift our ermine underwear.

She’s led anything but an amazing life. Ask the people that fill her tupperware breakfast bowl each day.

Every fucking word.

Well said that man.

I know someone who is a 'sort of' friend, I have known him quite a long time and we play in a band together. His wife (which is another story) is a rampant vegan hippy. He puts posts on Facebook about 'Black Beans are better than Steak' and 'We would all be vegetarians if we knew...' and so on. When he is on his own with us though he only has to get a sniff of a Burger and he is like a starving Vulture and goes straight in. I have never challenged him on it but it puts me off being really good friends.

I feel a pic of him scranning such a burger requires posting on his bird's wall.

Fucking hell, I'm one disliked bastard judging from this topic.

Yes, I'll wear my pj's when nipping out to Tesco for something quick.
Don't see the point in getting all dressed up just to buy some milk.

Yes, I'll listen to rap music quite loud in my car, even though I'm 32.

Sometimes I'll blast the hiphop in my car and placing my spare hand down my pyjama bottoms.

And on a night out, I sometimes wear skinny jeans with a beard around the northern quarter (when I'm not working on venues around there)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.