Great pre season games of yesteryear

Scotland when we first had kappa kit enjoyed a few good days up there, don't remember much about the games but enjoyed the " match day experience "

God knows when, away at Oldham, in the open end, pissing it down with rain got beat 2-0. Happy days.

God knows when, away at Oldham, in the open end, pissing it down with rain got beat 2-0. Happy days.
I turned up there one year and couldn't get in. I'm sure we won by six or something like that.
Also, SWP scoring an absolute worldy down at Wolves.

Scotland when we first had kappa kit enjoyed a few good days up there, don't remember much about the games but enjoyed the " match day experience "

I think we got hammered 5-1 at Hearts. Utter crap.

Went to see us at Torpoint and Newquay. I think we won 5 or 6 nil at Newquay but at Torpoint it may have been 2-1 or 2-2, but it was peeing down, Nicky Weaver played one half and Tommy Wright the other (I was standing next to them!). How crap were we and how far have we come?

Very early 90's I think.....few of us flew to Munich and hired a car and drove to Italy for games against Verona and Torino...remember it being up in the hills somewhere near Lake Garda for some reason for the Torino game.....saw the great Enzo Scifo play! Loads of blues there and a great trip....we all wore the purple away shirts I think!

Very early 90's I think.....few of us flew to Munich and hired a car and drove to Italy for games against Verona and Torino...remember it being up in the hills somewhere near Lake Garda for some reason for the Torino game.....saw the great Enzo Scifo play! Loads of blues there and a great trip....we all wore the purple away shirts I think!

Play d Brescia and Torino in Pinzolo. Vicenza at Vicenza; and Verona in Verona. 1992

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.