Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe most info on here is posted in good faith but if be very very surprised if this deal is concluded this month let alone this week. Hope I'm wrong but I think there is very little chance that its close to completion.

I have chatted to Rosler1985 a few times and think he is giving this info in good faith. Defo not someone to say stuff just for attention. If he was a big gob i'd dismiss this info, however he isn't so i am quietly rather confident about this. Even if it ends up not panning out i think he has been given this info by someone in a position of sound knowledge i.e. not the brew boy at a marketing firm but someone higher up.

My personal opinion is the guy is in media production of sorts, i may be wrong but the info on getting vids ready seems to allude to that.
Good enough for me TCIB. Cheers fella. Good to know due diligence is being carried out ;)

Deal is done. City have his image rights as they are currently editing Con Fed cup highlights for video on website. No idea on fee etc he's definitely ours though. We've printed his shirt today

Cheers mate....this transfer thread needs some good news! love the signing and think he takes us up another level...just hope he can play LB as well!; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.