Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
As clear as it is that Rosler1985 is passing on what he's been told in good faith, I think it's also clear that the information is not accurate. How can this possibly be done and dusted by the end of the week? Surely it'll run into August?

Absolute zero chance Sanchez stays at Arsenal unless he signs a new deal. They will not allow him to leave on a free.
seems strange that they value him at £90 million yet are prepared to lose him for nowt next year .. are they really that stupid??

no one can throw that sort of money away...

oh except the scum.

I'm hearing voices son.

They're saying goodbye you've sold your best player to Manchester City and they can't wait to play in the dogshit cup on Thursday nights

Can't wait to see you get twatted off Gent.

Prick

A bit touchy arent you.
I dont think you should be telling people to spend their money on something, then backtrack and say youre only relaying information. Thats how a prick behaves.

As clear as it is that Rosler1985 is passing on what he's been told in good faith, I think it's also clear that the information is not accurate. How can this possibly be done and dusted by the end of the week? Surely it'll run into August?
it's 100% not accurate information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.