United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
that agent is having a lucky run with his players going to united lakuku £90 million hahahhaha pogba £120million hahahahaha at this rate he will own united hahahahha
Lukaku will be over £100m by the time they have paid Rooney out for his reduction in wages for the next two seasons.

Welcome. Your thoughtful contributions to the witty repartee and quantitative analytics will be appreciated. Just so we understand how best to make your blue moon experience as positive as possible, perhaps you could share a little about yourself. For example, could you find Manchester on a map? What's your preferred white wine? What actually is "The United Way?" What will they call the "Theatre of Dreams" if Mourinho stays another year? Would you rather Rooney shag your granny or Giggs shag your wife?
Fucking brilliant post mate.

that agent is having a lucky run with his players going to united lakuku £90 million hahahhaha pogba £120million hahahahaha at this rate he will own united hahahahha
Alternatively the agent is a City secret agent and is slowly bankrupting (in the financial sense, as already lost moral) them.

Welcome. Your thoughtful contributions to the witty repartee and quantitative analytics will be appreciated. Just so we understand how best to make your blue moon experience as positive as possible, perhaps you could share a little about yourself. For example, could you find Manchester on a map? What's your preferred white wine? What actually is "The United Way?" What will they call the "Theatre of Dreams" if Mourinho stays another year? Would you rather Rooney shag your granny or Giggs shag your wife?
Very original post Austin. Did you really make all that up yourself? No mundane, tired old clichés whatsoever. Well done you sir.
only kiddin with ya :)

Here's a stat I heard today. Of all of Lukaku's goals last season not one, not a single one, won Everton a single point. Not sure how true out is, can't be bothered checking to be honest but thought I'd share. Feel free to shoot me down if wrong.

Oh and in 2014 he said Chelsea were the biggest club in England!

:)

They drew with us at home and he scored for them.

To take one of Auld Whiskey Nose saying's that Utd team is full of Big Time Charlies, lukaku doing all those stupid dances with Charlton Pogba. Annoying their neighbours in LA and just being poster child's for lack of application to their job. Don't see them doing anything next year to be honest.

Credit where credit is due. I'd like to say congratulations to them for signing the third best Belgian in Lancashire for the highest fee ever paid on a player since they bought their own academy player back last year.

My god the Lukaku Pogba love in is getting ridiculous, everywhere you turn there is a report of them doing one on one interviews giggling like a couple of schoolgirls, it's stomach turning

Absolute bellshafts

They've spent £190 million on them both. Just let that sink in. One couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo and the other, twats relegation fodder. Fucking insane. We got Silva, Yaya, Sergio, Sane, KDB, and Raz for the same money. They've landed those two bellends for the same money

Credit where credit is due. I'd like to say congratulations to them for signing the third best Belgian in Lancashire for the highest fee ever paid on a player since they bought their own academy player back last year.

Exactly why we need a like button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.