Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be posters replying back to you with stats showing how good otamendi is. I've seen with my own eyes that he's not at the standard required. You could say stones is the same, but it's fair to give him a chance, seeing as he's younger and only been here for a year.
Otamendi is fantastic on paper because sites like whoscored and squawka don't have reliable stats for being out of position or too slow to catch up to play. I don't think Otamendi's awful but he has to be partnered with a fantastic covering CB or the defence is weakened by him rushing out all the time.

Otamendi is fantastic on paper because sites like whoscored and squawka don't have reliable stats for being out of position or too slow to catch up to play. I don't think Otamendi's awful but he has to be partnered with a fantastic covering CB or the defence is weakened by him rushing out all the time.

He looked a lot better and calmer alongside Vinnie, at the backend of the season.

There will be posters replying back to you with stats showing how good otamendi is. I've seen with my own eyes that he's not at the standard required. You could say stones is the same, but it's fair to give him a chance, seeing as he's younger and only been here for a year.

Sat in 107 every other week I know he isn't up to it. Stones neither. I'd honestly bring Mangala to back and stick him with VK. Neither Nico or John are at the level we require mate. Whoever signed the Stones transfer off wants sacking.

Sat in 107 every other week I know he isn't up to it. Stones neither. I'd honestly bring Mangala to back and stick him with VK. Neither Nico or John are at the level we require mate. Whoever signed the Stones transfer off wants sacking.

Fuck me you really are clueless if you think fucking Mangala is at the required standard. Stick to bullshitting about transfers.

Rosler1985, you have a real bee in your bonnet don't you haha.

I like Mangala and think he was given a rough time whilst he was with us, never played much with Kompany (Every CB looks twice as good when they do) and played in a defence that wasn't great most of the time with little to no protection from the midfield.

He will be sold, unless in this next week he has a stormer and Pep has a re think but I think the funds we can get for him are already marked down for other transfers so unfortunately he will make way.

Wow...debut I thought he be a beast, shite after that. I actually saw him kick someone in the chest because he missed the ball! Stones is class how you could say otherwise is damn right fascinating

Wow...debut I thought he be a beast, shite after that. I actually saw him kick someone in the chest because he missed the ball! Stones is class how you could say otherwise is damn right fascinating

Stones is class? I suggest you rewatch our home tie with Monaco pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.