Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was all right for him to play in Turin while his wife worked in Paris, it should also work out playing in Manchester, while she entertains her job. In 2 years time when he hangs up his boots after having won the Champions League again he can move to her in Paris. Not a bad plan if you ask me. Only trouble is her tits are smaller than Nasri's.

He wasn't married then, so it was bit different. He is MARRIED now, makes whole lotta different you. Have a house, build a family kinda thing.

The pre season tour is a money making venture and nothing more. Okay, maybe some of the younger players will get a chance to impress but that kind of encapsulates the whole point of not taking a few meaningless friendlies too seriously. Half the players we'll see will be loaned out or never even pull a shirt on for us.

In an ideal world, all our signings would have been done for yesterday's training session but that's not how it works for any club. The other point that I'd like to make is that you shouldn't be adjusting your expectations in line with what you're told by the media and people on a forum. That goes for any walk of life and not just football. I get excited when I read that we're signing certain players but it doesn't mean I jump straight into panic mode when that turns out to be one of the 99 times out of 100 when it turns out to be bullshit.

Everyone needs to chill and trust a very well run club to run itself very well.

I agree with that last sentiment. However the one thing that has not been done well the last few years is sorting out the mess in the FB positions.

Nice one.

No I don't know what's going on. That's why I come on here.

And of course nobody else on here knows what is going on either. I will believe what is going on when the club release it. I do like the way the club does business, say nothing, get on with the job and let the know nothings guess.

If his wife works/lives in paris, why would she come to england for a couple of days before the us tour? She probs wants to see the bastille day celebrations
Feed the cat - sort through the post - water the plants

Stuff she would probably do if she had been away from home for a while and was going to be again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.