It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a member here for a good few years now, however "rarely" post regarding first team football matters as I accept that watching MOTD,SKY & BT doesn't really give my opinion the same credence as those of you that follow our team week in week out. However, the transfer market is open season for everyone and I can't believe some of the nonsense/ utter gash I've read on here tonight. We have already made 2 brilliant signings (silva imo having the potential to be genuine world class), the club seem calm with regards to future signings and I have no reason to doubt that. We missed out on an ageing (tho' still brilliant free transfer). 40 years on from this love for City starting I am more confident than ever that when the season starts every club in the league will be looking at us and asking " wtf do we do about City, they're fucking strong in every area of the pitch?" Just my thoughts, I'll go back to primarily reading posts.
Now you've come out of the closet, stay! Great post, and I agree %100!

I've been a member here for a good few years now, however "rarely" post regarding first team football matters as I accept that watching MOTD,SKY & BT doesn't really give my opinion the same credence as those of you that follow our team week in week out. However, the transfer market is open season for everyone and I can't believe some of the nonsense/ utter gash I've read on here tonight. We have already made 2 brilliant signings (silva imo having the potential to be genuine world class), the club seem calm with regards to future signings and I have no reason to doubt that. We missed out on an ageing (tho' still brilliant free transfer). 40 years on from this love for City starting I am more confident than ever that when the season starts every club in the league will be looking at us and asking " wtf do we do about City, they're fucking strong in every area of the pitch?" Just my thoughts, I'll go back to primarily reading posts.
Beautiful! Calm and soothing. Thank You!

Got told tonight by Michael brown, he's rented his house which was rented by Sagna, to the club for a new signing, the club bit is the first time it's been rented this way, he hasn't got a clue for who but knows for sure it isn't silva coz he declined it. That is all.

Got told tonight by Michael brown, he's rented his house which was rented by Sagna, to the club for a new signing, the club bit is the first time it's been rented this way, he hasn't got a clue for who but knows for sure it isn't silva coz he declined it. That is all.

It's probably for Kolarov, who sold his house when he thought he was going to Inter :)

It's always the unknowns that potentially deliver some news, who can forget someone on a cruise in Norway(?) being told about Rodwell. Cheers for letting us know mate, you would assume someone potentially with a family if it's a house, i think the youngsters are sticking to apartments in the city centre.

It's always the unknowns that potentially deliver some news, who can forget someone on a cruise in Norway(?) being told about Rodwell. Cheers for letting us know mate, you would assume someone potentially with a family if it's a house, i think the youngsters are sticking to apartments in the city centre.

And Sale

Sanchez needs a garden for those dogs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.