Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's training for Monaco according to Twitter.

DEi0jSAVYAEHHGs.jpg

At no point do you see him in any training gear on his instagram story. He's messing around with people, could be there saying bye to everyone?

To light some fire, he is in Monaco Training facility but I don't think he is training with the team. He uploaded three insta stories till now and he didn't show himself. Mbappe looked at him funny. Probably good bye and that's my guess. And no pictures available of Monaco training showing him in gears.

What a cheerful load of So and so's you lot are. Crikey it is not yet mid July and already you want to burn Txiki at the stake! Window is open for another 6 weeks+ So calm down and watch it evolve. Come the closing of the window all will be well!

As was Kolorov, Nasri . Bony etc for us today but none will be with us come the start of season , means nothing while they are still employed by their respective clubs they still have to fulfil their duties , same as working notice at work really , you dont stop your day to day routine until you have left to start new job/team...

He'll train with Monaco until he signs for somebody. Just as players that we are likely to be moving on will train with us until that time.

Yeh, sorry I wasn't inplying he's not going to sign. Some posters were saying he was in Monaco to collect his stuff before moving to us, I was just pointing out he's in training.

Anyone seen the rumours that this could be off too? Hope not. He's going to be our best summer signing in my opinion.
I think he will stay at Monaco another year wanting to keep his place in the national team, and that Monaco have assured Mbappe that if he stays than none of their other players will go (except maybe bakayoko), that's what Monaco fans on twitter are saying at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.