Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to move on from this. Walker is hardly Carlos Alberto. Indeed he's not much better than Ray Ranson!!

Not sure we can sign two quality RBs so I would use Dinho as the reserve RB. I would hold on to Delph, injured or not as it means we can sign a foreign RB. The question is who?

Dinho will not be a right back as long as he has a hole in his a... , may as well have kept Zab.

Learnt that Aurier is off question is off to where? I still ask is there a zero chance of us signing the lad? I think this guy is built for the Premiership and I recall we were linked to him a while back.
Thought the same thing when I saw Alves was announced at PSG. I would be very happy with Walker or Serge.

Dinho will not be a right back as long as he has a hole in his a... , may as well have kept Zab.
Yeah I remember Dinho being constantly out of position when playing RB last year. Strange because you'd think he'd make a good emergency RB.

Tottenham 'ITK's' on their forum saying Walker has gone, told players he's leaving. Whether that info predates twosips info that Levy has moved the posts again I dunno.
There's a recent comment from a fan with Txiki saying the same.

Like with Hazard and van Persie? And that went well for us.

We want the best, we pay for it, or some twats will then they'll have better players than us and we'll win fuck all again. If you want a supercar you don't pay honda jazz prices. Just get the fucking business done City and put in a proper title challenge.
In a nutshell, this is exactly what we need to do. All the debates about grandstanding, showing cards, biding time etc, fuck that, pay it, get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.