Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I didn't. I gave you this

x-55 < x-40.

Even my 10 year old understands this.

Any chance he's got an account? Because he might be able to state something more than the obvious.

Where do you think that "£15m" would have gone? Who do you think it will stop us from signing? Do you think Txiki and the others haven't considered this? Do you not think that weighing up the possible alternatives could be a big reason why this has been a slow moving transfer?

You're not wrong but you could do with considering a few things before complaining that we've not been as frugal as you would like.

Are you living in 2013?

Since Pochettino arrived his defending has been brilliant. You don't get the best defence in the country when 1/4 of it can't defend, and Walkers improved a lot in his positional game, to the point where his speed is now an added bonus, not the thing bailing him out.

He's also very, very good 1v1 and if you look back to goals like Lukaku's in the 1-1, Walker would have never let him past the halfway line.

He's got the best defensive partnership in the Premiership covering him. He uses his pace to get out of positional errors. His reading of the game and positional sense defensively isn't brilliant. He's far better going forward than defending.

I'm not saying he's a bad signing and I'm looking forward to seeing how he fits in but we were/are desperate for full backs and 50 million isn't a gread deal for me, but it's not my money.

He's got the best defensive partnership in the Premiership covering him. He uses his pace to get out of positional errors. His reading of the game and positional sense defensively isn't brilliant. He's far better going forward than defending.

I'm not saying he's a bad signing and I'm looking forward to seeing how he fits in but we were/are desperate for full backs and 50 million isn't a gread deal for me, but it's not my money.

You have an incredibly outdated view of him, as do a few others. His positioning under Pochettino has been fantastic and that will continue under Guardiola.

I love the idea some people seem to have that Pep Guardiola has signed a pace merchant with poor technique who can't defend and has no positional awareness. It's laughable.

who's the horse?
images

Rose is fucked.

Out since January, and they've just done "exploratory" knee surgery 6 months later to work out why he's not recovering.

If I were a Spurs fan I'd be more concerned about whether he's going to play this side of christmas, and what state he'll be in.

No it's not a major injury like that, he'll come back fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.