Visa paying Companies to go cashless

malg

Visa are paying companies in the US $10,000 to go cashless. Is this another step for those fucking scummy finance tossers to get everything their own way?

I can't remember anyone asking me if I wanted my pay to go straight to the bank instead of being paid cash. Looks like the fucking thieves are at it again.

Lots and lots of losers here, and a few winners.

Another step to a cashless society people.

Fucking cunts.

This is the end of humanity.
When we go %100 cashless, these big tax avoidance twats knowing everything we spend, where we spend it and so on.

Big brother is watching you.

Fucking cunts

Another step to a cashless society people.

Fucking cunts.

This is the end of humanity.
When we go %100 cashless, these big tax avoidance twats knowing everything we spend, where we spend it and so on.

Big brother is watching you.

Fucking cunts

We're more than half way there already mate with rewards such as the Tesco clubcard
Tesco have a an e dossier full of information on anyone who has one

Hate carrying cash. Hate going to places that don't accept cards.

Works for me.

Nobody really needs cash, unless they're doing something untoward with it that they don't want tracing. Unlucky, don't break the law.

A pain in the arse for tradesmen, but things like paypal etc offer an easy resolution.

Hate carrying cash. Hate going to places that don't accept cards.

Works for me.

Nobody really needs cash, unless they're doing something untoward with it that they don't want tracing. Unlucky, don't break the law.

A pain in the arse for tradesmen, but things like paypal etc offer an easy resolution.
Wrong.

I just value my privacy.
It's my human right to not want corporations knowing what I'm doing.
Has nothing to do with legal or illegal activities.
Everyone has a right to value their privacy and its none of their fucking business.

I can see it In years to come, the bloke who would go for a cheeky pint a few times per week, in a cashless society, when he hits 50 and has health issues, The NHS will then turn around to him and say:
"Mr John Smith, it shows your purchase history here as being what we define as a heavy drinker. Thus you will be placed lower on the waiting list for surgery, left to rot on the hospital corridor and not given a proper treatment you piss head"

Whilst the Rich continue to avoid tax and pay a low percentage, with no punishment as they can afford a decent legal team.

Us working class poor bastards will be punished for Tax "evasion" and thrown in prison or whatever.
William the Window Cleaner will have his hands chopped off for not declaring the £5 he took off you for cleaning your windows, yet Prince William with millions in offshore income won't have anything said against him.

Fuck Them All.

This is probably the main reason why I'm starting to go off football.
This big divide between the rich and the poor, more evident in the sport I love.

Seeing mega rich owners stashing their money elsewhere, players on crazy money, yet I'm still fucking skint, paying them a higher percentage of my income to watch them.

Naaa....I'm getting tired of this Gap.

Wrong.

This is probably the main reason why I'm starting to go off football.
This big divide between the rich and the poor, more evident in the sport I love.

Seeing mega rich owners stashing their money elsewhere, players on crazy money, yet I'm still fucking skint, paying them a higher percentage of my income to watch them.

Naaa....I'm getting tired of this Gap.

but the money is in football, its not out of your taxes

have you gone off films knowing the lead actor is making millions from it ?

easiest thing to do if you feel that way is boycott those companies - use the ones that take cash and make it clear thats why you have changed provider - $10,001 worth of lost sales and rising makes the $10k bribe look unattractive to the retailer

havent carried any cash for about 3 years now
everything on Visa/Amex, pay it off every month from bank account so no interest.
Earn air miles with every $ spent, so far Ive had free flights from UK, Japan, Hong Kong, to Oz and Ive just booked my return flight for 2 from LA to Oz for $22 for next year. Also had some free flights within Australia for free.
Why would I use or carry cash ?
I also pay all my bills through my cc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.