United Pre-Match Thread - Friendly in Houston - Kick off now 03:05am (BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toure is there but yea not sure about Leroy

Based on the bibs in today's vid

One half:

G.Jesus
Brahim Silva? De Bruyne Sterling
Toure
Kolarov Otamendi Stones Denayer
Ederson or Muric

Other half:

Aguero
Zinchenko Foden Gundogan* Roberts
Fernandinho
Mangala Adarabioyo Kompany Walker
Ederson or Muric​
*or Nasri

Would be very happy with this.

only just heard that us manc fans cant watch it ... bad enough they sell the soul of the derby to bum lick the Yanks, now our own club are omitting us from it.

I'd rather give foreplay to a sheep than watch RagTV. i dismissed the 'out of touch with the fans' thread as nonsense ... now i'm starting to wonder ...

As this is a friendly for me the result doesn't matter. What will matter is how the team plays and can they understand what Pep wants of them, and have they learned anything new that Pep is trying to teach them. Performance is more important now than the result.

I'm trying to find anywhere in the thread that shows whether this is on TV or not, but all I can find are people talking about MUTV.

Is it not on anywhere at all?

In these games often whoever has had more pre-season games usually seems far the stronger team, given our lack of options & likely lack of match fitness compared to them I wouldn't be surprised to see us get beat.

As others have said no injuries, a good 90 minutes run around & jobs a good'un. Be nice to win & get some confidence going but in reality it'll mean little either way.

It's actually Shangri-La here but we're happy if that's the impression that mountain staters and others have if it keeps just a few of them from emigrating here and overcrowding our roads, restaurants, schools, and excellent places of employment.
It actually the opposite, more of you guys keep moving here. Spread the word to your fellow Texans stay off our roads, stay off our mountains, go on vacation somewhere else. I'm tired of driving home from the mtns and seeing some ridiculous jackass truck with Texas plates sitting in the ditch and a bunch of morons standing around without coats because they can't handle any sort of terrain or weather. Trust me none of us are traveling to your bug invested, ignorance filled, dirty swamp ridden city on vacation.

I'm trying to find anywhere in the thread that shows whether this is on TV or not, but all I can find are people talking about MUTV.

Is it not on anywhere at all?

It's in the threads original post, being shown on MUTV in the UK and i've put a link in the original post where is shows all the other channels, in all the other countries where it is being shown.

One idea you may try as opposed to watching the match on RagTv is find a willing accomplice in the States to FaceTime with. Have him/face their iPad towards the television and you can watch the match that way. Hook your iPad up to the television if you want a larger picture.

The definition isn't HD for sure but it is free, isn't RagTv and does work. I know a guy that has done this for Rugby 6Nations matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.