Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh right, the defence is sound then, we need more forwards. ok.

sanchez sign it would be is it not, but my heart lies in is our more important issue defence and that great boss ;)
Boozer just from come in. This make sense perfect me to. ;)

just reads like a load of words to me.

If we sign him then great but it's nowhere near our most important signing, and i feel it's not even necessary, he's just a fat Carlos Tevez.

Can we sure the back up first PLEASE.
Mate, I don't mean to offend, but is there someone with you who can check you over, your concerning me that you've not noticed, what your thinking is nowhere near what your saying.

let me clear if it helps.

It would be good to have sanchez on our team, but not at 500K a week.

We don't need really need more attackers.

i am more concerned about fullbacks and the defence in general, something we have been missing for years, incase Vinny breaks down again.

i don't see why this is such an obstacle.

i am more concerned about fullbacks and the defence in general, something we have been missing for years, incase Vinny breaks down again.

You're not alone in thinking the defence is a higher priority, there are a few of us around ;)

Dont be so naive mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.