Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he genuinely capable of playing left back or just emergency cover?

Could he play on the left of a back 3?

Danilo is the back up left back, and back up right back. If we're in the situation where Walker and Mendy are both injured/rested then I think we'll go with Danilo LB and Fernandinho RB.

A CB who can step into DM when needed would be perfect, but I can't think of any..

We're going to have some squad.
Javi Martinez?

Could he play on the left of a back 3?

From what I've read Real Madrid fans actually think he's better on the left than on the right, not sure how that works for a right-footed player but sometimes it does (Darmian and De Sciglio being other examples). Not sure if he can play in a back 3 though, doesn't seem like that type of player.

11 times since he joined Porto, so for me it's less than ideal. Mendy has an injury record I guess, so I would prefer someone whose primary position is LB.

He also wears the 23 shirt, so maybe we should have a discussion about a hypothetical hissy fit that he may throw about not being able to wear it for us.

Really looking forward to get the defence sorted and Danilo will be a most welcoming part of that... cant wait til the season starts!!!

From what I've read Real Madrid fans actually think he's better on the left than on the right, not sure how that works for a right-footed player but sometimes it does (Darmian and De Sciglio being other examples). Not sure if he can play in a back 3 though, doesn't seem like that type of player.
de Siglio is one defender that I m sorry we didn t go for him. He will be the next star at Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.