Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another poor start to this season will see him gone by Christmas imo, contract or no contract and i will wager the T & C's will have given the club that wriggle room as well after last year and the fans unrest.

Wenger holds no more power than any other manager right now.

there is no chance either arsenal would sack him or he would resign in the middle of the season. He didn't give a shit about huge accumulated pressure last season and signed new deal so no chance for him to resign few months later and they'd never sack him publicly. If they'd fail to be in top 4 small chance of them mutually agreeing for him to go in the summer but most probably he'd see this last contract and then go.

They were punished, same as us, & now have a budget for the transfer window, as we do.

We are signing loads of players for large amounts of money & they don't seem to be.

If we'd reached the stage where we only have to sign one or two players, then we could have spent over 200 mil on 2 players.
I think this window will take us very close to that situation (one to two big names a season), especially if Pep starts to assimilate youth players into the first team squad

I think this window will take us very close to that situation (one to two big names a season), especially if Pep starts to assimilate youth players into the first team squad

The last bit is the key now imo.

Don't sign 'backups' anymore. Sign only quality & use kids more often.

Then suddenly we'll find we have 300 mil in loose change.

They were punished, same as us, & now have a budget for the transfer window, as we do.

We are signing loads of players for large amounts of money & they don't seem to be.

If we'd reached the stage where we only have to sign one or two players, then we could have spent over 200 mil on 2 players.

Exactly. It's getting boring reading all this moaning about "how psg ffp and so", like bloody arsenal fans or rags. PSG spent 130 mil. net in last two summers and yet haven't spent anything this summer. we spent close to 500 mil. net in last two + this one and each day you can read 20 posts about PSG's ffp. Maddness and pathetic. They could sign Neymar, Mpabbe and Sanchez and would be on our level of spending since 2015.

PSG aren't even in a situation where they can allow themselves to do that, imo their biggest priorities should be getting a new goalkeeper, leftback and defensive midfielder, yet they're blowing their entire budget on flashy forwards instead.

Personally I'm happy we're not taking that kind of approach.

Not bothered about this at all, I can only see to much rotation and an unhappy forward line, a lesser player would suffice who's happy to be at the club and bide his time.

Simplistic way I see this is he better than Nacho? If you say he is then the squad of players will be better than last year. No brainer for me.

Simplistic way I see this is he better than Nacho? If you say he is then the squad of players will be better than last year. No brainer for me.
is thought you were about to go on some kind of rant stating that Kelechi was better than Sanchez, got abit worried there for a second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.