Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Wenger as a Tesco manager would keep all the cheese for himself until next summer. :)

-----

What would Wenger's maths be in terms of financials if he really denies a transfer and ignores the trouble in the team/media/fanbase?
What would be the lowest bid to be accepted instead of losing him on a free next summer?

And: what would be our view if lets say Sergio would have a year left and wanted to join Chelsea??
We would never be in that position with sergio thats the difference,they have really mucked up letting him and ozil be in their last year together

We would never be in that position with sergio thats the difference,they have really mucked up letting him and ozil be in their last year together

My view as well.
If Wenger doesn't come up with a replacement good enough to be sold as "improvement" over Sanchez - which must be impossible - he will head into a lose-lose situation.

And: now that the market is aware of that, I'd say "have fun" in upcoming transfer talks.

F**k me, we can be very very happy right now!

I don't see how he can force it. He could become completely toxic and refuse to play i suppose but he doesn't seem the type, he won't want to risk potentially spending time not playing and alienated from the team, plus, would we really want somebody like that?

My view as well.
If Wenger doesn't come up with a replacement good enough to be sold as "improvement" over Sanchez - which must be impossible - he will head into a lose-lose situation.

And: now that the market is aware of that, I'd say "have fun" in upcoming transfer talks.

F**k me, we can be very very happy right now!
We defo can,a great summer so far with a couple more to come i reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.