Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets focus on Mbappe then.

I keep saying it & im getting more & more convinced by the day that City know it's now not possible to sign Sanchez & are going all out for Mbappé. I could see us promising Sanchez a spot next season when he's a free agent. As unpopular as it is, I could see Aguero moving on the Real next season so it's free up a spot.

An unhappy, temperamental Sanchez being forced to stay the final year on astronomical wages. (With Arsenal supposedly needing to drop wages to comply with their FFP brainchild.)

Versus selling him.

Not buying it, Arsene.

I don't think Sanchez is getting sold this summer.
I don't think the club are putting up a "front".
I think Wenger genuinely will refuse to sell, to anyone.

An unhappy, temperamental Sanchez being forced to stay the final year on astronomical wages. (With Arsenal supposedly needing to drop wages to comply with their FFP brainchild.)

Versus selling him.

Not buying it, Arsene.

What astronomical wages, he's on 130k a week.There is no need for a drop in wages.

Just covering his arse for the fans (I was against him being sold) when the board take the matter out of his hands,who in their right mind would keep a player in their final year and lose out on a large fee just doesn't make sense ..if somehow they do tell him your staying well fair play but they'll end up being laughed at for not cashing in..
Seems blatantly obvious to me Arsenal are willing to sell, they need the money to pay for their year(s) out of the CL league, their preferred club would not be in the PL because it'll make their task at getting top 4 more difficult. He's worth around the 50m mark to me anything over that and we're or whoever else are giving them a chance at possibly spending 100m on another player that may improve them.

I don't think Sanchez is getting sold this summer.
I don't think the club are putting up a "front".
I think Wenger genuinely will refuse to sell, to anyone.

I would understand if he didn't. First year outside of CL in what? 20 years? If they lose their best player at the same time it sends out a message about the aspirations of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.