Samir Nasri - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's a a bit daft to let this out and drop his price.

I think everyone in world football knows what Nasri is all about so leaking this story will not change anybody's opinion. I imagine this is simply a very clear message to the world that we want rid and make us an offer. It's also a message to Nasri and his camp.

I actually believe this piece of news. Look at the France Euro squad last year. Left out as he has attitude problem and the team did better because of it. Get rid, had enough of him. Yes he's one of the best at ball retention, but he blows hot and cold way too much. We have a plethora of attacking talent now and his exit might give Foden a chance.
Hardly a surprise he had problems at Arsenal, France and out on loan last season why would we be treated differently. Only way we are getting any money for this waster is if he is found guilty and banned sack him and sue for breach of contract

in days gone by the stars like Colin Bell, Bobby Charlton, would never dream of acting like nasri, the problem is these days they are elevated to a great height, given tv exposure, loads of cash, then we have the fawners on social media licking their arses so these players don't realise the real world (some of them) and they live in their own bubble, bring back the 70s/80s, the captain or another would have smashed their face around the dressing room, united did things a little different back then, they would have taken him in the showers and had their way with him (nothing wrong with that if that is what you are in to)

do these stories not make it harder to offload him? If it was a club briefing, it's a bit baffling

Isn't it already impossible to offload him with the drugs case hanging over him? Would any club be even willing to enter in a loan agreement, paying a significant chunk of wages, at the moment?

Could it be that the club are expecting a ban and this is part of a process leading to the cancellation of his contract?

The whole Nasri situation makes me kind of sad, or perhaps angry; He's such an amazingly gifted footballer, and could be a world class player, if only he had the right mentality all season(s) long. And it's just... just such a sad sad waste.

I hope the best for the him, though. He's still young and has a natural talent matched by very few players. If only...

in days gone by the stars like Colin Bell, Bobby Charlton, would never dream of acting like nasri, the problem is these days they are elevated to a great height, given tv exposure, loads of cash, then we have the fawners on social media licking their arses so these players don't realise the real world (some of them) and they live in their own bubble, bring back the 70s/80s, the captain or another would have smashed their face around the dressing room, united did things a little different back then, they would have taken him in the showers and had their way with him (nothing wrong with that if that is what you are in to)
LOL stars like Best and Buzzer who did pre-match in a local bar or some tarts bedroom

Looks like the Nasri story is 100% from the club, Manchester Evening News repeating the story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.