Talksport

Durham, what a clown, berated us for years about not adressing our fullback positions, now we have he's whingeing about central defenders!

Can someone call in and tell them.

A, mobile, aggressive and experienced full backs improve a defence.

B, swapping 4 fullbacks for 3 is pretty normal behaviour and doesn't constitute an 'obsession' with wing backs..

Durham, what a clown, berated us for years about not adressing our fullback positions, now we have he's whingeing about central defenders!
He actually stuck up for us last week about the cost of the fullbacks and now he's changed his mind and constantly bringing up how much they cost

I'd tweet the ginger **** but he blocked me years ago!.......coming out with some utter shite at the moment.

I just heard a bit and when the bellend asked "Pep ... is he showing signs of cracking up?"... That was it for me... OFF

Bet Durhams on this site now while broadcasting and laughing his cock off, fucking expert WUM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.