Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not that confident of getting either tbh, but then I'm a bad pessimist! Personally think there's little chance of signing Mbappe, and Sanchez remains in the balance. Looks like he's keeping his end of the bargain, just have to hope Arsenal relent.
Try being a good optimist, it's fun

I would be fine waiting until January as there seems little to no chance of him extending his deal with Arsenal so the fee will be slashed. I think we have enough variety in the squad and if we suffer some injuries perhaps we revisit in Jan. The fee is too much at this stage - but then again if Pep demands we get him now I have no issue at all, as others have said it's not our money.
Not read past this yet but top post mate.

I'm not that confident of getting either tbh, but then I'm a bad pessimist! Personally think there's little chance of signing Mbappe, and Sanchez remains in the balance. Looks like he's keeping his end of the bargain, just have to hope Arsenal relent.
Cheers bud :(

How much have we actually knocked off the wage bill now some of our higher earners are going? would that help towards transfers etc?

Not my kinda area :D Sorry if its a stupid question

This should be posted at the top of every page. Some posters need a good head wobble.

Arsenal will sell Sanchez to us as he only wants us and won't sign a new contract.

It's been obvious for most of the season that he wants out. What kind of advertisement is it to force a player to stay that wants to leave? If any of our players wasn't committed and wanted to leave, I'd want him sold right away.

I'm in shock reading this thread and all the comment saying don't think Arsenal will sell!!! They've sold every time before and will sell again, they have only themselves to blame for letting players' contract reach their last year. Arsenal is a business above anything else, they have no ambition and only care about top 4 and playing CL football for the money.

If they had any ambition they would of gambled and purchased a top, top striker years ago, not stuck with Giroud and Welbeck. People think they will gamble on keeping Sanchez and risk losing out on 50m plus his wages, praying they will somehow manage to convince him to sign a new deal, are you kidding me???????

Done! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.